What does it mean to be a parent?
The prospect of becoming a parent can be a daunting task, even if your pregnancy was planned. But throw in the fact that your pregnancy was unexpected, and it can make the thought of parenting even scarier. You are probably asking yourself questions like:
- Am I ready for this?
- How am I going to pay for this child?
- Who can I count on to support me?
- Can I give this child the structure and stability they deserve?
New Beginnings is here to help you find the answers to those questions, and provide support along the way. Whatever you ultimately choose, it is important to know it is your decision and one that you can be comfortable making.
You may have more questions than answers about parenting or maybe the thought of becoming a parent seems impossible to you at this time. We’ve talked to hundreds of clients who are concerned about things like this:
- My husband or boyfriend doesn’t want the baby but I do
- (for men) My girlfriend doesn’t want the baby but I do
- I can’t tell my family
- How will I finish school?
- How will I continue working?
- Where will I live?
- I don’t have medical insurance
- I can’t afford a child
- I’m too young
We can talk about all these issues with you so you can decide if parenting is right for you.
Call for your appointment. We’re here to serve you.