- January 21, 2018: request a speaker from New Beginnings for your church or community group
- February 22, 2018: keynote speaker Dr. Kathy Koch, ministry update and vision for 2018
- You contributed almost $80k - THANK YOU! This represents about one-third of our annual budget.
- Click here to see pictures from our event.
- 2019 COL will be February 28, 2019. We hope you will make plans to join us for a night of food, fellowship and fun!
- October 20, 2018: Hohlt Park Amphitheatre: Walker Check-In 8am
- Live worship
- Bouncy House, Face Painting and Games for the entire family
- Walk will begin promptly @ 9am; walk as much or as little as you would like
- Get a tour of the center and update on the ministry and ask our executive director any question you may have
- Can't make it? That's okay, use the contact form to the right to ask your question(s).
"Change" a Life: donate the change from your pocket/purse to "change" the life of a young mother and her baby.
Diaper Drive or Baby Shower: we always need diapers, wipes and other baby items, host a diaper drive or baby shower honoring New Beginnings
Without volunteers we would be able to serve only a fraction of the young women who come to our center each day. We have opportunities to
- Discuss pregnancy options with women
- Facilitate parenting education classes with women and couples desiring to be great parents
- Answer phones
- Sort and price merchandise in our resale shop
- And more.
Contact us today to learn more.
- Diapers, wipes, bibs, pacifiers, baby shampoo, baby bath soap, baby lotion, etc.
- New computers or laptops to replace outdated equipment
- A “techy” person to periodically assist with computer clean-up and software installation/updates
- Volunteers in the pregnancy center and resale shop
Call us at (979) 836-0397 to find out ways you can give. New Beginnings is a 501(c)3 organization, all donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
2001 to 2002 Washington County Pregnancy Care Center incorporated; 501c3 designation received
2002 doors opened to first clients offering pregnancy tests
2005 realized the need reached far beyond Washington County, name changed to New Beginnings Life Ministries (NBLM)
2007 converted to a medical clinic offering limited obstetrical ultrasounds, opened resale shop
2009 added post-abortion Bible study
2010 purchased a new ultrasound machine enabling moms to see clearer images of their babies and hear the heartbeat earlier in their pregnancy
2015 added pregnancy-loss Bible study
2016 opened first satellite location in Burton; started the #worthit program (focusing on abstinence and healthy relationships)
Mission: New Beginnings is a Christ-centered organization serving individuals and families experiencing pregnancy related issues, from unplanned pregnancy to pregnancy loss. We provide life-affirming consultation, education and spiritual support, honoring the rights of the pre-born and the dignity of those we serve.
Vision: Through our work, New Beginnings strives to break negative cycles of destructive sexual decisions and broken relationships, and to empower individuals for lives of hope and self-sufficiency for themselves, their families, and their children.
Values: We respect the rights and dignity of individuals. We believe in the sacredness of life. We support loving, responsible family relationships. We are thoroughly Christian, and committed to showing God’s love through our words and actions.